105.1 The Block is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
105.1 The Block is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. You can tune in to the Morning Hustle with Headkrack in the morning, Ally Lynn in midday, the Big Dawg DreDay in the afternoon and XXL Higher Level Radio late night anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up 105.1 The Block on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 105.1 The Block. Tap on the station logo to get to the 105.1 The Block skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the 105.1 The Block skill.
- OR Simply tell your device, "Alexa, enable the 105.1 The Block skill."
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play One oh five one the block."
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.