Big Game Pre-Game Party With Pepsi Contest Rules
WALJ – BIG GAME PRE-GAME PARTY WITH PEPSI
Contest Official Rules
By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. WINNERS MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE TUSCALOOSA, ALABAMA LISTENING AREA (AS DEFINED BY NEILSEN) WHO HAS REACHED TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE AS OF February 2nd, 2020.
- STATIONS/SPONSORS: The Station hosting the contest is WALJ, a subsidiary of Townsquare Media, LLC (the “Station”) 142 Skyland Boulevard East, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405. With Partnering Sponsorship with Buffalo Rock
- PRIZE: DJ Go John Doe with be show up to a winner’s house to mix 1-hour prior the big game with Pepsi Products
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter to win through the 105.1FM App by submitting a selfie
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to all residents of the Tuscaloosa, AL listening area who have reached twenty-one (21) years of age as of February 1st, 2020. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from, and after February 1st, 2020 were or are employees or agents of Station or its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this Contest; and (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION; REQUIRED RELEASES: Contestant will be notified two days out of the Super Bowl. Winner will be required to sign a release form to claim his/her prize; all prizes must be claimed in-person at Townsquare Media Tuscaloosa within 30 days of being awarded the prize.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins January 22, 2020 and concludes January 31, 2020.
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Station reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Station reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest as determined by Station in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Station may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of the Contest. By participating, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by the Contest Official Rules and the decisions of the person or persons who select the winners, and (b) to release and hold harmless Station, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prizes or participation in the Contest.
- USE OF NAME, LIKENESS, ETC.: By entering the Contest, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Station and Prize Provider (each a “Station Entity(ies)”) shall have the unlimited right in perpetuity and throughout the world to use and publish your name, voice, city, state, likeness, photograph, video, biographical and prize information, and other elements of your persona and identity, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for all purposes of this Contest, as well as for all general marketing, advertising, promotional, commercial tie-in, merchandising, and other business purposes of Station Entities, all without notice or compensation to you.
- ENTRANT RELEASE: By entering this Contest, you forever release and discharge, and agree to hold harmless, all Station Entities from any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities, and damages: (a) for personal injuries, death, loss of or damage to personal property, and/or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever sustained by anyone or anything in connection with your submission and participation in the Contest; and/or (b) for libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, infringement of copyright, or violation of any other personal or property right based upon, arising out of, or relating to any exploitation of your video (including your likeness and appearance embodied therein) by any Station Entity pursuant to the rights grant set forth above.
- TAXES: Taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Station reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the prize if and to the extent required by law. Winner will be required to complete a release form and W-9 form before receiving the prize.
- COPY OF THE RULES: Enter to win a Big Game Pre-Game party spread of with a DJ and Pepsi products through the 105.1 FM App with a selfie in the messenger tab.” c/o Mary K, 142 Skyland Boulevard East, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405.
- APPLICABLE LAW: These rules are governed by the laws of the State of Alabama without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.