10 Fun & Self Improvement Activities During Quarantine
With the growing concern over COVID-19, most of us are finding ourselves spending more time at home. Due to this increased time at home, boredom can easily set in if you're not staying busy. Here's a list of fun activities and self improvement tasks you can do while in Quarantine.
- Catch up on movies and tv shows. With everything being cancelled, Netflix, HULU, Amazon Prime and other streaming services are still up and running!
- Go for a walk around your neighborhood.
- Pull out the board games, cards, or complete a puzzle.
- Learn a foreign language. Apps like Babble and Duolingo make it easy to do!
- FaceTime relatives or friends who are far away.
- Meditate. I use an app called Calm to help me meditate. It's really helpful.
- Organize your living space. Use this time to clean up your junk drawer or even better, match those Tupperware lids! LOL!
- Laundry duty. Let's face it, we ALL have a pile of clothes that needs to be washed or put up in the closet or dresser.
- Do some Yoga! There are plenty of videos on Youtube you could use as a guide for Yoga for all levels.
- Interview your kids, spouse or friends. Ask some tough or fun questions. We could always get to know more about people as they change daily.